Farm Management In Washington and Idaho
We offer professional farm management
services in Washington & Idaho.
We offer farm management services for the entire Northwest, but specialize in Walla Walla, Pullman, Colfax, Spokane, Richland, Pasco and Kennewick areas.
NWFM,LLC services can be designed to specifically meet your individual goals and needs. We take great pride in the fact that we are independently owned and provide personal and professional one-on-one service to our clients.
Northwest Farmland Management, LLC
Our professional farm management service is tailored to landowners who do not farm themselves. We are farm asset managers and represent landowners to help them meet their goals and objectives. We utilize a personal and professional hands-on business approach and handle all details involved with landownership. We emphasize soil stewardship, production, marketing, accounting and communications.
Management decisions are based on your personal goals and investment objectives for your farm. You have accurate, detailed accounting, consistent on-the-farm supervision, and assurance that your best interests are being represented.
- Clients are kept well informed through timely written reports, telephone calls, personal visits, and owner farm tours.
- Lease terms are updated to stay current with market trends.
- Frequent on-farm visits to ensure proper management of your investment.
- Careful selection of seed varieties, fertilizer, chemicals and crop rotation program.
- We handle all government farm program details.
- Profit and financial analysis with budget and cash flow projections.
- Emphasis is placed on marketing of your crops.
- Supervision of capital improvement projects approved by the landowner.
- Stewardship of the soil including recommendations and implementation of soil conservation tillage and practices.
- An easy-to-read personalized year-end report is provided that summarizes yield and production records, crop inventories, the necessary financial information to simplify your tax work, budgets and cash flows.
- Our service area is Washington, Oregon and Idaho. We also specialize in farm management for Pullman, Walla Walla, Colfax, Spokane and Tri-Cities Areas.
An Individual Farm Checking Account
An individual farm checking account is maintained for each client at a bank of their choice. All income and expense items are approved by the manager and transacted through this account. Excess funds are transferred to clients throughout the year. Statements of the account are mailed periodically to the client and all transactions are summarized at the end of the year in our Annual Report.
Additional items in our Annual Report include a year-end inventory, yield and production summaries, a budget for the coming year, and other information concerning the activities on the farm. If a farm has multiple owners, each of the owners receive copies of our correspondence and statements of account.
Maximize Farm Profit
We work to maximize our clients income while maintaining or improving the land and buildings. We view ourselves as teachers and help our clients have a better understanding of their farming operation and their investment. Clients feel comfortable with their landownership. Our management provides for smooth transition from one generation to the next.
In addition to professional farm management , we also offer real estate sales and acquisitions services.