Are you interested in homes for sale in the Walla Walla and surrounding areas? Our experienced agents at Blue Mountain Realtors are here to help you find exactly what you need. Below are some tips we like to share with clients looking to purchase Walla Walla real estate.
Preparing to Shop:
- Be smart. Learn what you can about financing, loans, and the buying process. Do research online, and don't forget our agents are here to guide you through the process step by step.
- Get pre-approved. Helps you find the perfect home knowing your budget.
- What do you want? Think about commute, bedrooms, size, location, garage, storage, etc.
- Don’t collect debt. Avoid making any major purchases or taking out any loans when preparing to buy a house.
- Submitting an offer: When you submit an offer, include a substantial deposit and make sure its a fair price.
- Contingencies: Contingencies include financing, inspection, feasibility, clear title, and etc.
- Inspect: Hiring an inspector helps avoid any surprises and can get your financing moving.
- Verbiage: Put everything in writing. This is for your benefit, and contracts are always a great reference that you might need years down the road.